To explore your child's curriculum in detail, please see their individual class pages under Parent information.
To look at each subject, see the drop down menu of subjects.
The learning the children undertake is distinctive to our school and the vision we feel underpins our school culture. Our school mission statement is the focus of our Lady Elizabeth Hastings Curriculum:
- Children will develop a love of learning
- Children will learn to be resilient; take risks and make mistakes
- Children will receive outstanding, quality learning
- All will feel valued and value each other
- Our children will reach their full potential in body, mind and spirit
- Children will develop qualities of respect, diversity, trust and inclusion
- Children will work in partnership and be part of a positive community